ICFAI University, Jharkhand has been leveraging Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Pedagogy to enhance the Teaching-Learning effectiveness of the students.
- The University has been using Learning Management System to facilitate the students to go through course material like PPTs, Videos, articles etc so that they can go through in them, as per their convenience.
- The University uses Video Lectures by reputed Academicians (using sources like from NPTEL and other international sources) to supplement the class-room teaching. IUJ also shows relevant Videos (in science and technology ) to improve teaching, particularly for BTech students.
- Video Conferencing faculty in the University is leveraged to enable the students to participate in seminars / lectures held in reputed Institutions in other locations.
- IUJ also uses ICT tools in its Soft Skills Labs to impart / enhance soft skills to its students.
- The University has been conducting MCQ module of mid semester and end semester examinations ONLINE so that students can get to know their results along with correct answers immediately.
- Student Information Portal has been made operational so that student can get a holistic perspective of his/her academics with a single sign-on.