The education methodology adopted by the University encourages independent thinking and helps the students develop holistic perspectives, strong domain knowledge, contemporary skill-sets and a positive attitude and good values.
The University has evolved a comprehensive student-centric learning approach consisting of several stages, designed to add significant value to the learners’ understanding in an integrated manner.
- Classroom Instruction: Students receive full-time classroom instruction, which will help them learn and consolidate their understanding of the subjects.
- Courseware: The University makes sure that reference books and textbooks etc., designed for independent study are available in the library.
- Assignments: The study package also includes self evaluatory assignments that help students to evaluate their own academic progress.
- IT Lab: Assignments related to computers will require the students to spend significant time in the lab. All students will have access to a well-equipped computer lab for their practical work in IT courses.
- Soft Skills Lab: The Soft Skills Lab excels in imparting soft skills which form a vital component of the corporate needs. The exclusive design and the right mix of teaching and training processes of Soft Skills Lab help the students add a new dimension to their personality. The core elements of methodology like peer work, group work, stimulating group discussions, mock interviews, skits, role plays, etc. instill confidence in the students to meet the challenges of corporate work culture.
- Summer Internship: The summer internship enables the students to experience the rigor of business environment and apply the concepts learnt in classroom in real-life situations in organizations.
- Evaluation: Student performance in each course will be assessed by means of continuous evaluation. Students will be evaluated on the basis of assignments, seminars, projects, mid and end semester examinations.