The BCA Program
- The BCA program provides a sound academic base in computer skills and applications from which an advanced career in computer applications can be developed.
- The students get a good conceptual grounding in computer usage and its practical business applications.
- The BCA Program focuses on various areas of IT and prepares students for a career in the field of IT or pursue MCA or MBA degree program in due course.
- 3 years
- Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 40% and above aggregate marks in any discipline; Students awaiting final examination results may also eligible to apply
- The BCA Program consists of 37 courses (excluding labs) covered in six semesters spread over three years.
- Students are also required to do Internship / Project after completion of first and second year.
Internship / Project
A student can choose any four electives from the following courses:
Analysis of Algorithms, Android Programming, Blockchain, Computer Graphics, Data
Mining, Digital Electronics, Digital Image Processing, Digital Transformation of Business,
Discrete Structure, Internet of Things, Management Information Systems, Mobile
Computing & Wireless Markup Language, Multimedia and Applications, Numerical
Methods, R Programming, RDBMS and SQL programming, Soft Computing, Software
Testing Concepts, System Administration and maintenance, Theory of Computation,
System Analysis and Design, Data Science/Data Analytics/ Business Analytics, ERP, IT
Infrastructure Management, Dot Net Programming (Window Programming) using C#,
Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Processing , Computer Graphics, Online Communication
and Virtual Reality
- During the 5th and 6th semester, students are exposed to elective courses in their respective field of specialization.
- These elective courses provide an understanding of the specialized focus fields.
Students who successfully complete the BCA Program will be awarded the 'Bachelor of Computer Applications' Degree by the University subject to University regulations.
|BCA Program Fee|
|Program||Admission Fee Rs.||Semester Fee Rs.||Caution Deposit Rs.|
|Domicile||Non - Domicile|
Note : Applicants in their final year of Qualifying Examinations also can apply for all regular programs