|Last Date for submission of Completed Application Form||July 26, 2021|
|Interview and Admission Decision||August 09, 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee||August 16, 2021|
|Reporting at the University for submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||August 30, 2021|
|Registration and payment of Semester Fee||August 30, 2021|
|Commencement of regular classes||August 31, 2021|
About the Program
The Diploma in Technology (Polytechnic) Program is a threeyear,
six-semester, full-time, campus-based program, offered in Computer
Science & Engineering (CSE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Mining
The Program provides cutting edge education to equip students with comprehensive and critical understanding in Engineering. The program prepares the students for careers in Engineering and also equips them to pursue B.Tech in lateral entry into second year (3rd semester) of B.Tech program of the respective Engineering branch.
Eligibility Criteria Academic
- Pass in Class X with 45% aggregate with pass in each of the subjects - Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Candidates for Diploma Program have to appear for a Writt en Test, as per the University regulati ons. Date(s) and Place of the test will be communicated to the eligible candidates, later.
- Three years
Diploma of Technology consists of 36 courses (excluding labs) covered in six semesters spread over three years. Students are also required to do Internship / Project after completion of second year.
Diploma-in-Technology Program Year I Semester-I Semester-II
- Physics – I With Lab
- Chemistry With Lab
- Mathematics – I
- English Language Skills-I
- Digital Skills for Engineers
- Basic Engineering Drawing
- Workshop Practice
- Physics – II With Lab
- Mathemati cs – II
- Computer Programming With C
- English Language Skills-II Machine Drawing
- Environmental Sciences & Disaster Management
- Soft Skill Lab – I
Year II Semester-III Semester-IV
- Business Communication
- Electrical Science – I
- Engineering Mechanics
- Discipline Courses (2)*
- Soft Skill Lab -II
- Mechanics of Solids
- Electrical Science-II
- Discipline Courses (4)*
Summer Internship Program Semester-V Semester-VI
- Discipline Courses (5)*
- Career Development
- Principles of Management
- Discipline Courses
- Professional Electi ve (3)*
- Open Elective
Award of Degree:
On successful completion of the Diploma in Technology Program, students will be awarded Diploma in Technology by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand subject to University regulations.