BBA (Business Analytics) Program
- The BBA (Business Analytics) is a six- semester, three-year, full time under- graduate program that prepares students for specialist roles in business data analysis and data driven decision making in today's digital business world.
- The program aims at imparting key digital analytic skills through exposure to contemporary tools and techniques in data science , data modeling , data management , data mining, advanced statistical analysis, data processing algorithms, R-programming and reporting and presentation tools , besides developing key insights into various managerial decision making / support roles and competencies.
- The program offers a carefully curated list of discipline electives in contemporary areas to further hone the skills of students in specific areas of their interest.
- The program also provides hands-on skills to the students by way of Labs and real world experience through Summer Internships in Industry.
- The BBA (Business Analytics) at ICFAI Jharkhand is popular among students from Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Deoghar, Hazaribagh, Giridih, Ramgarh, Medininagar, Chirkunda of Jharkhand state, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Nawada, Siwan of Bihar state. A small number of current batch students also come from Kolkata, Durgapur, Kharagpur, and Purulia of West Bengal state.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the Program are awarded the Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics) degree by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand, subject to University regulations.
- 3 Years
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent (any discipline) with 40% and above aggregate marks; Students awaiting final examination results may also eligible to apply.
- The BBA Program consists of 36 courses covered in six semesters spread over three years. Students are also required to do Internship / Project after completion of second year.
|Program Structure for BBA - Business Analytics|
|Year I||Semester - I
||Semester - II
|Internship / Project|
|Year II||Semester - III
||Semester - IV
|Internship / Project|
|Year III||Semester - V
||Semester - VI
Program structure is tentative, subject to change.
The fee for each program is mentioned in the table below.
|BBA (Business Analytics) Program Fee|
|Program||Admission Fee Rs.||Semester Fee Rs.||Caution Deposit Rs.|
|Domicile||Non - Domicile|
|BBA (Business Analytics)||5,000||30,000||33,000||5,000|
Note : Applicants in their final year of Qualifying Examinations also can apply for all regular programs
- Students are required to pay a Caution Deposit as mentioned in the table above along with the first semester fee.
- It will be refunded without interest and after adjusting for dues, (if any), to the students on completion of the respective program.
Fee payments can be made in any of the following modes.
- By way of Bank Demand Draft drawn on a Scheduled Commercial Bank in favor of "The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c" payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Through Credit Card or Debit Card at the University. c) Through NEFT, as per the following details:
|Bank Account Name||The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c|
|Type of Account||Current Account|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
The following details should be provided to the University by the students on remittance of fee through NEFT:
|Student Details||Remittance Details|
|Name of the student:||Name of the Bank:|
|Application No. / Enrollment No.||IFSC Code:|
|Program / Batch:||UTR No.|
|Fee details||Bank Acknowledgement of NEFT Form|
Fee payment by cash is not accepted.
Any requests for withdrawals, refunds will be processed as per the prevailing UGC Notification, with regard to Refund of fees and non-retention of Original Certificates.
Following are the details of the Merit Scholarships, offered by The ICFAI University, Jharkhand.
A. Merit Scholarships based on past academic record:
Percentage of marks achieved in qualifying examination will decide the amount of scholarship. Scholarship amount can be adjusted in the Semester I fee payable.
|Performance in Qualifying Exam||Scholarship amount
(% of semester fee)
|Marks in %||CGPA|
|>= 90%||>= 9.9||50%|
|>= 80% and <90%||>= 8.8 and < 9 .9||40%|
|>= 70% and <80%||>= 7.7 and < 8.8||30%|
|>= 60% and < 70%||>= 6.5 and < 7.7||20%|
B. Merit Scholarship in Semester II to last semester:
|Based on previous semester performance (GPA)||Scholarship amount (% of semester fee)|
|Top 5% of the class||50%|
|Next 5% of the class||30%|
*Remarks: Only if no. of students in the class is 20 or more.
Note: Terms and Conditions for the award of the Merit Scholarship will be specified in the Student Handbook.