The BCA (DS & AI) Program
- The BCA (DS & AI) program provides a sound academic base in computer skills and applications from which an advanced career in computer applications can be developed.
- The students get a good conceptual grounding in computer usage and its practical business applications with focus on Data Sciences and Artificial Intelligence of IT and prepares students for a career in the field of Business Analytics, AI / ML etc. or pursue MCA or MBA degree program in due course.
- 3 years
- Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 40% and above aggregate marks in any discipline; Students awaiting final examination results may also eligible to apply
- The BCA (DS & AI)Program consists of 37 courses (excluding labs) covered in six semesters spread over three years.
- Students are also required to do Internship / Project after completion of first and second year.
|BCA (DS & AI) Program|
Internship / Project
Generic/Open Electives from Computer Science :
Database Management System using
Oracle and SQL-Server, Geographical Information System, Data ware House and Data
Mining, UNIX Lab, Constitution of India, Probability & Statistics, Operation Research,
Indian Heritage, Fundamental of Finance and Accounting – Tally, Business Law, Principles
- During the 5th and 6th semester, students are exposed to elective courses in their respective field of specialization.
- These elective courses provide an understanding of the specialized focus fields
Students who successfully complete the BCA (DS & AI) Program will be awarded the 'Bachelor of Computer Applications' Degree by the University subject to University regulations.
|BCA (DS & AI) Program Fee|
|Program||Admission Fee Rs.||Semester Fee Rs.||Caution Deposit Rs.|
|Domicile||Non - Domicile|
Note : Applicants in their final year of Qualifying Examinations also can apply for all regular programs