Diploma in Technology (Polytechnic)
- The Diploma in Technology (Polytechnic) Program is a three-year, six-semester, fulltime, campus-based program, offered in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Mining Engineering.
- The Program provides cutting edge education to equip students with comprehensive and critical understanding in Engineering.
- The program prepares the students for careers in Engineering and also equips them to pursue B.Tech in lateral entry into second year (3rd semester) of B.Tech program of the respective Engineering branch.
- 3 years
- Pass in Class X with 45% and above aggregate marks with pass in each of the subjects - Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Diploma of Technology consists of 36 courses (excluding labs) covered in six semesters spread over three years.
- Students are also required to do Internship / Project after completion of second year.
|Summer Internship Program|
Students who successfully complete the Program will be awarded the 'Diploma in Technology (Polytechnic)' from the University subject to University regulations.
- Candidates for Diploma Program have to appear for a Written Test, as per the University regulations.
- Date(s) and Place of the test will be communicated to the eligible candidates, later.
|Diploma-in-Technology Program Fee|
|Program||Admission Fee Rs.||Semester Fee Rs.||Caution Deposit Rs.|
|Domicile||Non - Domicile|
Note : Applicants in their final year of Qualifying Examinations also can apply for all regular programs