MBA Program for Working Professionals
- The MBA Program for Working Professionals was designed to enable Working Professionals to pursue MBA, without leaving their current jobs.
- Classes are held in the evening. It prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career in the world.
- The MBA Program is designed to provide both a portfolio of strong functional skills and the ability to apply, adapt and integrate those skills in different management settings.
- The program equips the students to grow their professional management careers vertically in the same function or a lateral shift into other functions or to become an entrepreneur.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the MBA Program will be awarded the Master of Business Administration degree from the University, subject to University regulations.
- 2 Years
- Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks, with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- The Program covers 30 courses apart from soft skills and management theses spread over 4 semesters in 2 years.
- Students are also required to take up a Project during the course of the program.
|Semester - III||Semester - IV|
The students are encouraged to choose eight courses from eight elective streams viz., Marketing, HRM, Finance, Banking, Investments, Insurance, Accounting, IT & Systems and Healthcare. Students will have the flexibility in choosing more than one course from these elective streams. Elective courses will be offered subject to a minimum number of students enrolling for a particular elective course.
Electives: Marketing: Marketing Research, Consumer Behaviour, Service Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communication, Rural Marketing, B2B Marketing, Sales and Distribution Management, International Marketing Logistic and Supply chain Management, Product & Brand Management, Social Marketing
Banking & Insurance: Money & Banking, Banking Services Operations ,Overview of Banking, Commercial Banking, Credit Management ,Rural Banking and Micro Finance, International Banking, Life Insurance ,General Insurance, Commodity Trading(New Addition)
Finance: Security Analysis, Project Management, Strategic Financial Management, Project Finance, Risk Management, Portfolio Management & Mutual Funds, Personal Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Advance Financial Accounting, Advance Management Accounting, Fintech.
HRM: Performance Management and Reward System Training and Development, Personality Development Managing Knowledge Workers, Employment Laws, Corporate Social Responsibility,Industrial Relations And Labor Welfare, Talent Management
IT & Systems: Java Application Development, IT Enabled Services,Relational Database Management System, E-Business,Software Engineering and Quality Management,System Analysis & Design,Cyber Security
Operations Management,Health Care Management,Agri Business Management, Tourism & Management
List Of Open Electives Courses: Entrepreneurship, Health and Happiness, Marketing of Insurance services, NGO and rural development, MSME and Industrialization.
The fee for each program is mentioned in the table below.
|Program||Admission Fee||Semester Fee||Caution Deposit (Amount in Rs.)|
|MBA for Working Professionals||10,000||50,000||5,000|
*Note: Candidates should have Minimum 2 years of experience in industry / banks / financial services / government / academics etc.
- Students are required to pay a Caution Deposit as mentioned in the table above along with the first semester fee.
- It will be refunded without interest and after adjusting for dues, (if any), to the students on completion of the respective program.
Fee payments can be made in any of the following modes.
- By way of Bank Demand Draft drawn on a Scheduled Commercial Bank in favor of "The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c" payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Through Credit Card or Debit Card at the University. c) Through NEFT, as per the following details:
|Bank Account Name||The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c|
|Type of Account||Current Account|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
The following details should be provided to the University by the students on remittance of fee through NEFT:
|Student Details||Remittance Details|
|Name of the student:||Name of the Bank:|
|Application No. / Enrollment No.||IFSC Code:|
|Program / Batch:||UTR No.|
|Fee details||Bank Acknowledgement of NEFT Form|
Fee payment by cash is not accepted.
Any requests for withdrawals, refunds will be processed as per the prevailing UGC Notification, with regard to Refund of fees and non-retention of Original Certificates.