The MBA Program for Working Professionals
Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form - April 04, 2022
|Interview and Admission Decision||April 11, 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee||April 18, 2022|
|Reporting at the ICFAI University for submission of Certificates and Verification by producing originals||May 17, 2022|
|Registration and payment of First Semester Fee||May 17, 2022|
|Commencement of Regular Classes||May 18, 2022|
- The MBA Program for Working Professionals was designed to enable Working Professionals to pursue MBA, without leaving their current jobs. Classes are held in the evening.
- It prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career in the world.
- The MBA Program is designed to provide both a portfolio of strong functional skills and the ability to apply, adapt and integrate those skills in different management settings.
- The program equips the students to grow their professional management careers vertically in the same function or a lateral shift into other functions or to become an entrepreneur.
- 2 years
- Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks, with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- The Program covers 30 courses apart from soft skills and management theses spread over 4 semesters in 2 years.
- Students are also required to take up a Project during the course of the program.
|Semester - III||Semester - IV|
Electives: Marketing: Marketing Research, Consumer Behaviour, Service Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communication, Rural Marketing, B2B Marketing, Sales and Distribution Management, International Marketing Logistic and Supply chain Management, Product & Brand Management, Social Marketing
Banking & Insurance: Money & Banking, Banking Services Operations ,Overview of Banking, Commercial Banking, Credit Management ,Rural Banking and Micro Finance, International Banking, Life Insurance ,General Insurance, Commodity Trading(New Addition)
Finance: Security Analysis, Project Management, Strategic Financial Management, Project Finance, Risk Management, Portfolio Management & Mutual Funds, Personal Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Advance Financial Accounting, Advance Management Accounting, Fintech.
HRM: Performance Management and Reward System Training and Development, Personality Development Managing Knowledge Workers, Employment Laws, Corporate Social Responsibility,Industrial Relations And Labor Welfare, Talent Management
IT & Systems: Java Application Development, IT Enabled Services,Relational Database Management System, E-Business,Software Engineering and Quality Management,System Analysis & Design,Cyber Security
Operations Management,Health Care Management,Agri Business Management, Tourism & Management
List Of Open Electives Courses: Entrepreneurship, Health and Happiness, Marketing of Insurance services, NGO and rural development, MSME and Industrialization.
- The students are encouraged to choose eight courses from eight elective streams viz., Marketing, HRM, Finance, Banking, Investments, Insurance, Accounting, IT & Systems and Healthcare.
- Students will have the flexibility in choosing more than one course from these elective streams.
- Elective courses will be offered subject to a minimum number of students enrolling for a particular elective course.
- Students who successfully complete the MBA Program will be awarded the Master of Business Administration degree from the University, subject to University regulations.
- The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus-based Post Graduate Degree Program MBA for Working Professionals offered by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- Classes will be held in the evenings (Monday to Friday).
- Extra sessions may be conducted during the weekends if required.
- Program structure remains the same as for regular MBA Program.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic performance in graduation, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee.
- The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
A) Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in and make payment of `500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card) Internet Banking through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
B) Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujharkhand.edu. in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of `500 drawn on a Scheduled Commercial Bank towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi.
C) Fill the Application Form given on Page 3. Applicants can fill in the application form given in page no. 3 and send it to the Admissions Office.
Form: The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill the Application Form in Capital Letters.
- Provide all the available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form (in case the application is not filled-in online).
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
- Enclose DD for Rs. 500 drawn in favour of "The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c" in case the application was downloaded from the University website OR receipt for Rs. 500 in case it was purchased from the University
Attested Copies of Certificates Students have to enclose self-attested copies of the following certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate/Class X Certificate.
- Marksheet Degree certificate (as may be applicable).
- Experience Certificate.
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.
Submission of Application Form The completed Application Form for Admission along with a DD / Receipt for Rs. 500 (as the case may be) should be submitted at:
The ICFAI University, Jharkhand,
#2065, Daladali Chowk, Simalia,
Near Ring Road, Ranchi - 835 222, Jharkhand.
Ph: 8709445599, 072570-04501 to 504
#315/B, First Floor, Road No. 3, Ashok Nagar,
Ranchi - 834 002, Jharkhand,
Cell: 9714954099 & 8709445599.
The eligibility and fee is mentioned in the table below.
|Program||Admission Fee||Semester Fee||Caution Deposit (Amount in Rs.)|
|MBA for Working Professionals||10,000||47,000||5,000|
*Note: Candidates should have Minimum 2 years of experience in industry / banks / financial services / government / academics etc.
Caution Deposit: The caution deposit will be refunded without interest and after adjusting for dues, (if any), to the students on completion of the program.
Fee payments can be made in any of the following modes: a) By way of Bank Demand Draft drawn on a Scheduled Commercial Bank in favor of "The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c" payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand. b) Through Credit Card or Debit Card. c) Remittance can also be made through NEFT, as per the following details of the University Bank Account.
|Bank Account Name||The ICFAI University, Jharkhand - Fee Collection A/c|
|Type of Account||Current Account|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
The following details should be provided to the University by the students on remittance of fee through NEFT:
|Student Details||Remittance Details|
|Name of the student||Name of the Bank|
|Application No. / Enrollment No.||IFSC Code:|
|Program / Batch:||UTR No.|
|Fee details||Bank Acknowledgement of NEFT Form|
Fee payment by cash is not accepted.
Any requests for withdrawals, refunds will be processed as per UGC Notification of October 2018, with regard to Refund of fees and non-retention of Original Certificates.